Vitamin E Serum is the perfect add in to reduce scar tissue appearance, heal your blemishes, reduce inflammation and give your skin a little extra firmness. Help those trouble spots from old acne damange, promote collagen production + aid in scar repairs -like old cuts and scrapes. 

 

*Never used Vitamin E Serum? Test a small area of your forearm, wait 24 hours and confirm you do not develop a rash, redness or other reaction. 

 

33% pure Vitamin E

Discard After 6 Months

 

Keep in cool dark place or refridgerator for best shelf life. 

 

Ingredients: organic jojoba oil + organic rosehip oil + pure vitamin e

 

*99.75% Certified Organic by the USDA National Organic Program (NOP); Remaining 0.25% includes: Xanthan (plant-based thickener), Potassium sorbate (preservative), Ascorbic acid (preservative), Citric acid (pH stabilizer)

 

Size | 1 Ounce Serum Pump Bottle - Glass

 

Do not ingest any part of this product, intended use on external skin. Discard immediately if skin irritation occurs. 

 

Bulk ordering, wholesale or special requests? Please contact us directly.

 

The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.

Vitamin E | Face Serum

$39.00Price